»

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Tagged!

I don't know why but I like being tagged!

Things I'm passionate about: (not in any particular orders)
-my kids
-my husband
-my parents and siblings
-my education
-the welfare of children and adults
-MAKEUP!
-cooking
-SHOPPING!

Things I'd like to do before I die: (not in any order)
-obtain a doctorate degree
-Send my kids to college
-get backpain surgery
-buy a house
-pay off my educational loans
-buy my lovely and supportive parents new cars/a place to live
-become a beautiful grandma
-get eye laser/lasik
-grow old with my husband
-open my own business
-travel/expore South East Asian countries
-go on a cruise

Things I say often:
-Oh. O.K.
-Really?!
-No. no. no! (in a childish tone)
-I know
-Shit!
-You want to do it?
-Oh my goodness
-I need coffee
-What!

Books I've read recently:
-Pedagogy of the Oppressed by Paulo Freire
-P.S. I Love You by Cecelia Ahern
-Sweet Revenge by Nora Roberts (I love Nora Roberts!)
-a lot of required class textbooks and readers

Songs I could listen to over and over:
-Some love Hmong songs by my fave singer Somchay Yang
-'Rehab' by Amy Winehouse
-'I'll Be Waiting' by Lenny Kravitz
-'Who Knew' by Pink P!nk
-'Innocence' by Avril Lavigne

Traits I'm attracted to my friends:
-trustworthiness
-kindness
-honesty
-open-mindedness
-appreciate me for who I am
-passionate about children and the elders
-supportive
-caring and considerate (think before speak)
-respect
-humor
-be able to take jokes because the hubby and I joke a lot
-goal-oriented
-drama-free

I know most of my fellow bloggers and readers already been tagged so I'll tag who ever stumbles upon my blog that hadn't been tagged yet. Tag you're it!

2 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

i'm gonna have some product giveaways on my page. if you're interested, please go on my page and email me. rules are on my page. there will be THREE winners. Contest ends next friday. if you wanna win, send me an email of your name and address.

MsLanie said...

Spankedelic: Thanks for the info. I've already emailed you my info.

 

Chatterbox

I thought having a chatterbox here would be more accessible to leave comments/suggestions and for my replies. Or if you like you can always leave comments on an entry you find interesting. Thanks!