»

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Tag: Camera I use for my FOTDs/EOTDs

Hi guys! I don't know if anyone has already started a tag similar to this one but I'm going to tag my fellow bloggers for their camera types used for their blog photos.

The camera I use to take my blog photos are:

(I don't have any camera photo b/c I'm at work while typing this so I'm stealing from some sites)

Nikon SLR D40 for swatches, hauls photos, and full/half body shot
This camera is my hushand's! He loves to take pictures and he's good at it too!
Picture from: www.nikonusa.com

Canon Powershot 8.0 for close-up face/eye photos
Picture from: www.usa.canon.com


I tagged:
Christiana Divine
Vanessa
Lynne
Anne
Confessions of a Makeup-Addict
Christy Too Addicted
Lizz

Sorry if I didn't get to anyone but I would still love to see/read the camera(s) you guys use for your blog. Thanks!

6 COMMENTS:

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

oOo... I've always wanted an SLR. Maybe when I grow up. LOL. :P

Anonymous said...

lanie how funny! that is the camera i have too and i love it!!! how do you like it so far?

i'm still learning though. i don't have a close up lens yet so i can't take much of those shots since my sister broke my cannon sd550. :(

MsLanie said...

Shellie: Which camera do you have? The SLR is my husband's and he got two different lens. I don't really know how to work the SLR but my husband is really good at it. However, I can work the Canon Powershot one though. hehehe... thanks for stopping by!

ilurvemakeup said...

2 pic for 2 diffrent things! You so lucky! :) I got one cam for a bargain, I wanted to spend the rest of the $ on makeup hehe. The nikon looks bulky! You must be a photographer? :)

Anonymous said...

:D i have the nikon dslr d40.

christy kimchee. said...

Omg nice cameras. TWO at that.:o Luckyyyy

 

Chatterbox

I thought having a chatterbox here would be more accessible to leave comments/suggestions and for my replies. Or if you like you can always leave comments on an entry you find interesting. Thanks!