»

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Hair of the Day

I was supposed to post up these pictures yesterday but I was too tired after a long day running errands. My little sister wanted me to style her hair for her pictures so I decided to curl her hair. Oh gosh! She has the thickest and darkest natural hair ever that it looks like fake hair! It took me about an hour to curl all sections of her hair using my ceramic Corioliss straightening iron. I thought I'd share it with you guys. Enjoy it!

I know the white t-shirt's got to go but we (my husband and I) were in a hurry so my husband took her pictures before she changed into her outfits.


4 COMMENTS:

yummy411 said...

awww! she's so gorgeous! ask her if i can have some of that hair LOL!

MsLanie said...

yummy411: Oh, she'll love to donate part of her hair to you! j/k! lol

i want some too! mines are falling off after two kids. ;)

Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

Her hair looks really nice! I wish I had straight hair like you folks.

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

she does have beautiful long black hair. :] sometimes i wish i never dyed mine. bahh. :P What a nice job you did on her curls. :D

 

Chatterbox

I thought having a chatterbox here would be more accessible to leave comments/suggestions and for my replies. Or if you like you can always leave comments on an entry you find interesting. Thanks!