»

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day!! Good News & Bad News

Which one would you like to hear first?

I apologize for not updating my blog for so long (1 week). There has been great news and bad news in the family so updating my blog wasn't very fun at that time. I feel so much better today that I'd like to share some of the news.

I'll start with the bad news:
1) A death in the family; had the funeral for 4/24 (4 days, 24 hours/night)
2) School (Spring Semester) started on Feb. 13
3) Internship has been crazy while home visiting and writing reports
4) 3 Dr. appointments w/n a week for my son

Now comes the GOOD NEWS:
1) My mother-in-law's parents (my grandparents in law) finally arrived in America on Feb. 13. They had been separated from their daughters, sons, brothers, sisters, cousins, relatives, friends, and grandchildren for over 25 years. My gnl lived in a poor straw home with other small families in a bar-wired refugee camp controlled by Thai and Lao soldiers. They are over 65 years of age. Over 20 cars and more than 200 hundred people were at the airport waiting to see my gnl for the first time in 25-30 years. Yes, everyone cried of joys and even the youngest child (5 years) cried. What a day to remember!!!

2) My son turned 1 year and is walking!!!

3) It's Valentine's Day!! Happy happy happy Valentine's Day to all the lovers and even if you have no partner, you still have your other loved ones. Let's share love all over the world! XOXO!

Pictures coming up soon when I get home (I'm at work)!

2 COMMENTS:

Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

Happy v-day girl! Hugs to you :)

yummy411 said...

happy belated valentines day. blogging is a hobby, life def takes priority. sorry about the sad news in your family and also congrats on all of the good news!

 

Chatterbox

I thought having a chatterbox here would be more accessible to leave comments/suggestions and for my replies. Or if you like you can always leave comments on an entry you find interesting. Thanks!