»

Thursday, February 14, 2008

FOTDs: Day to Night-time Smokey Look

So, today is Valentine's day but my husband and I didn't bother to go out to celebrate. Instead we cook and eat at home. We weren't very big about Valentine's as long as we're together happily as husband and wife. However, my husband did manage to whisper softly and romantically in my ear "I love you".

Anyway, I did a smokey look that can be worn during the day to night time. I hope you guys enjoy it.

WARNING: Lots of photos!

(All items are MAC products unless otherwise stated)

Face:
Studio Fix powder
Everyday Minerals B&B blush

Eyes:
UDPP
Shadowy Lady e/s on crease
Carbon e/s on outter crease and lower lashline
Nylon e/s on inner and 2/3 lids and lower inner lash
Silverwear e/s as highlight
Mystery e/s on brows
Blacktrack f/l on upper lashline
Graphblack Technakohl Liner
Katie B. faux lash mascara

Lips:
NYX lipgloss with mega shine in Clear

Please don't mind my hair and the dented on the sides of my nose (glasses).


Day Time Look




After 8 hours of working



Night Time Look







6 COMMENTS:

Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

look at you McMilfy! nice looks hun.

MsLanie said...

Thanks Lynne!!

Vanessa said...

You look so pretty! Hope you had a good V-day!

MsLanie said...

thanks vanessa! you're pretty too and your skills are inspirational.

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

very pretty, smokey eyes have to be my fave look ever. :] you did a really good job with this one. :]

Elizabeth said...

pretty! I love smokey eyes its so sexy ;)

 

Chatterbox

I thought having a chatterbox here would be more accessible to leave comments/suggestions and for my replies. Or if you like you can always leave comments on an entry you find interesting. Thanks!