»

Thursday, June 19, 2008

FOTD: Using Lancome Eyeshadows

Hello you guys!!! Sorry for being MIA for so long. Summer classes had started about two weeks ago and I started a new job so these reasons were keeping me away from blogging. I will try to blog as much as I could. Anyway, here's a recent look I created with the mini Lancome Color Design in Sensational Effects quad that my sister got as a gift. I don't have any Lancome e/s because I only love love MAC e/s. Sorry that the pictures aren't color-vivid. I'm still learning my camera techniques. The look is so pretty and it actually does give the colors an effect too (hint: smokey). Anyway, on to the pictures...

FACE:
Studio Fix powder
Dame blush

Eyes:
MAC Beige-ing Shadestick
Lancome HoneyMoon all over lids
Lancome Bikini Golden on half inner lid
Lancome Dill on half outer lid
Lancome Guest List on crease and blended upwards
MAC Charcoal Brown to brows
MAC Engraved e/l upper lashline
MAC Graphblack e/l on waterline
Lancome Definicils mascara

LIPS:
NYX Tangerine l/l
Rimmel Cool l/s
NYX Pink Frost l/g



2 COMMENTS:

christy kimchee. said...

Oo very earthy tones which I like :D

Hope the classes are going well for you <3

Anonymous said...

this look is beautiful! :)

i added you to my blogroll! :D i hope you dont mind :)

 

Chatterbox

I thought having a chatterbox here would be more accessible to leave comments/suggestions and for my replies. Or if you like you can always leave comments on an entry you find interesting. Thanks!